Learn about the latest business trends from accomplished professionals
Make real connections by networking with the great business people in Northern Virginia
Reach a wide audience and let them know about your products and services.
1. This event was laid out based on the survey of the needs and wants of the business owner or professional. So then it is designed for YOU. (Be sure to bring 60 business cards so you do not run out.)
2. Over 50% of the attendees are first-timers and you get to spend quality time with each and everyone of them on a one-on-one basis.
3. This event is held in a distraction free, friendly, agreeable and comfortable atmosphere.
4.Out of 90 minutes, you will get 10 minutes of education and 80 minutes of pure networking.
5. A continental Breakfast is ready for you.
6. A complete list of all attendees (along with their references) will be sent to you within hours after the event for your easy follow-up.
7. It is a highly productive get-together that has generated hundreds thousands of dollars over the years (We just recently celebrated our 11th anniversary)
8. There are many other aspects in fact that make this a unique affair but let's say, they are YOURS to come and discover!"
7:30 am - 9:00 am
Ms. Steele has focused her career in developing emergency preparedness programming to improve the preparedness culture across the nation. Ms. Steele holds two Bachelor Degrees from Virginia Commonwealth University in Homeland Security and Emergency Management and a second in Political Science. She holds numerous local, state and federal certifications in the Public Safety Field.
Fairfax County Office of Emergency Management will share critical information on resources and methods to help you prepare before, during and after an emergency. Information will include how to receive information directly from emergency management, how to build your kit and how to develop your personal and business emergency plan.
Join our mailing list by filling out the short form below and you will receive:
1. A summary of the the 5 key basics of networking
2. An exclusive and complimentary invite to our Breakfast Event &
3. Other privileges including our Weekly Newsletter.
No Spam. Never Shared.
Thursday, September 21, 2017
Thursday, October 19, 2017
Thursday, November 16, 2017
Thursday, December 7, 2017
Join us at the best business networking event in Northern Virginia each month. Unlike other clubs, here you are given the maximum opportunity to get to know other local business leaders.